Reports & Publications
The results of the iSTORMY project are organized in Work Packages (WPs) with specific topics, and results of these WPs are documented in reports. When a report is finished and available, you will be linked to the document by clicking the title in the overview (click one of the topics below to view the planned reports). Please note that if a report contains confidential information, only the public summary will be published.
2. Optimized Hybrid Battery Stack Concepts and Advanced Battery Management SystemsLead partner: TNO Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
3. Modular Power Electronics interfacesLead partner: VUB Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
4. Universal self-healing energy management strategyLead partner: MGEP Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
5. Technology Integration, demonstration, evaluationLead partner: EDF Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
6. Dissemination, exploitation strategies, ValorisationLead partner: CEG Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
7. Project management and technical coordinationLead partner: VUB Share this… Facebook Pinterest Twitter Linkedin
This section lists the scientific publications which are related to the iSTORMY project and/or have been published by iSTORMY partners.
- A Multi-objective Co-Design Optimization Framework for Grid-Connected Hybrid Battery Energy Storage Systems: Optimal Sizing and Selection of Technology. Mahamudul Hasan, Boris Berseneff, Tim Meulenbroeks, Igor Cantero, Sajib Chakraborti, Thomas Geury, Omar Hegazy. Energies, Volume 15, 2022.
- Stability tool for electric power systems with a high penetration of electronic power converters. D.Serrano-Jiménez, E.Unamuno, A.Gil-de-Muro, D.A.Aragon, S.Ceballos, J.A.Barrena. Electric Power Systems Research, Volume 210, 2022.
- An Interoperable EMS for the Provision of Grid Services with Hybrid Energy Storage Systems. E. Unamuno, H. Polat, D. Cabezuelo, J. Galarza, A. Anta, E. Toutain, T. Geury and O. Hegazy. IECON 2022 – 9 December 2022.
- Design and Simulation of a Grid-Connected Two-Stage Bidirectional Converter for a Combined PV-Stationary Energy Storage System. Md. Mahamudul Hasan, Shahid Jaman, Thomas Geury, Omar Hegazy. 2022 Second International Conference on Sustainable Mobility Applications, Renewables and Technology (SMART), 2022.
- Performance Assessment of a Grid-Connected Two-Stage Bidirectional Converter for a Combined PV–Battery Energy Storage System. Md. Mahamudul Hasan, Shahid Jaman, Thomas Geury, Omar Hegazy. Energies, Volume 16, 2023.